Thursday, December 08, 2011

Jour 3e.

Salut!!! Ici, c'est 23.30, I should already be sleeping by now...
Its day 3 so I must post some photos of my current hairstyle......
I am too sleepy to write much, so here they are.....

(in case you dont know about the beauty challenge, you can find some links below)

Thats me, with my pijama jumper!



I have to say that I cut them on my own! Again :P

Anyway, The beauty challenge will be retarded, because I will be away on a trip to Thesaloniki for the weekend, but we are leaving tomorrow.So, my next post will be on Monday for sure, maybe on Sunday, if we get back home early!

Bonuit!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Can you please do me a favor? Please vote for my little red Christmas tree here

    http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/2011/12/christmas-tree-contest-is-open-for.html

    Pls help my little tree outshine the big trees! Vote for it everyday. Thanks in advance!

    xo Cherry A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool! I cut my own hair too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!