Sunday, December 04, 2011

Encore rever....

Yesterday I had gone out with my friends, and worn my new Brogue-type shoes!

When I came home, my parents had gone out with some friends, so I took my time and took some photos with my new camera.

It was a quiet night, I lied on the floor doing nothing...Thinking of nothing...Radio was playing old ballads....Dreams of the future came to mind, it seemed all so relaxing...I think I will do it again, it was really relaxing!




























Ok,some of them are random... Tshirt    - Bershka
                                                 Jeans    - Pull and Bear
                                                 Shoes   -Zara
                                                 Earrings- Achilleas accessories




If daydreaming is a crime, then I am a criminal..........



4 comments:

  1. Your new shoes are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I do the same every time I have the whole house to myself. I take photos!!!

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spending $300 on a dress is absurd lol. I wouldn't do it either.

    I think I left another comment on your other blog which I followed. I got kinda confused haha. My bad.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!