Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Beauty Blog Directory.

Alors, Je suis enfin un membre de Beauty Blog Directory!!! Si vous souhaitez faire parti, cliquez ici!!!!
Well, Finally I am a member of the Beauty Blog Directory!!!! In case you want to take part, simply click ici.
On the post appearing, you will find a list with many blogs. You can also find bloggers from your region, since the location is mentioned on the brief description of each blog as well! The writer of The Science of Beauty is quite friendly, and I'm sure that she will accept you to become members. Nothing much is needed. Only writing about fashion two or 3 times a week.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!