Friday, September 23, 2011

The world goes round, and round, and round....

Doing whatever you want to do, can be successful only if you love it. The way you do it can be different from the way somebody else does it. That doesn't mean you're wrong, it just means you are creative. Being absent-minded isn't bad, it is just a sign of a different personality. Having a different personality is a sign of a different way of thinking and different aspects of life. Difference is not bad. If each and everyone of us was similar to the other, then the world wouldn't go round, and round, and round....Because these different minds are responsible for the world's evolution....So do whatever you want to, but don't stop if someone does better. You have to try in order to reach the top. Everything needs a lot of time and sacrifices in order to succeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!