Monday, September 12, 2011

Christian Louboutin Vs Yves Saint Laurent

Christian Louboutin sued YSL because fashion house used red laquered soles on the presentation of the CRUISE 2011 COLLECTION. Louboutin claimed to be the first one who used red laquered soled high heels. However, YSL alleges that he used this type of shoes long before mr.Louboutin did. On april 2011, Louboutin asked the fashion house not to use red soles but he never got an answer. So, on june 2011 he resorted to the courts, asking for 1,000,000 dollars' refund and the prohibition of YSL shoes production.
The judges did not come to a decision until august 2011, when they ordered in favor of YSL and denied Louboutin's injunction. Only time will really tell what is about to happen, but Louboutin might lose the patent that made him famous. So when you walk down the street consider that the shoes you just saw might have been made by an impostor......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!