Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Love them!


I know this shoe isn't very elegant but it's one of my favourites! It can be worn at every moment of the day. In the morning to go to school, in the afternoon to go for a coffee with your mates, in the evening to go at the cinema. It can be matched with a pair of jeans, a t- shirt and a cardigan, ideal for the school. In the afternoon, you don't have to change, just take with you a handbag in bright colors and maybe add a necklace and you're ready to go! In the evening, you can still wear the cardigan, but it would be better to wear a waisted jacket. Add a pair of earrings, (big silver/golden-colored rings) and you will look great! Those shoes (chukka low- vans) come in many colors and they're not expensive. That means you'll definitely find something you like.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!