Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big or Small Watch?

we wonder if it's better to wear a small or big watch...Well, right now, in many countries the adolescents prefer big watches. Yeah they are trendy, but they can be very inconvenient too. On the other hand, small watches are more convenient and practical. Me, I have an OOZOO watch, and a HIP HOP watch, with many colorful bracelets. I wear the HIP HOP watch at school and the OOZOO when I go out with friends.The problem is that when I wear a big watch at school, I can't write because I hit it on the desk all the time. Of course in the end, it's up to you.Below,two pictures with watches.

hip hop watches with colorful bracelets
OOZOO watch in black leather bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!