Monday, September 12, 2011

John Galliano being racist after being drunk.!

The other day, John Galliano had to face trial because he had made anti-semetic and racist comments in a bar after drinking two bottles of wine. He could face up to six months imprisoned and pay 22,500 euros in fines. He has made several comments about his behaviour at the bar. Two days after the court a woman came and claimed that she was a victim of verbal abuse by John Galliano at the same bar. However, Galliano denied all accuses made. He alleged being a victim of an unprovoked assault (someone tried to hit him with a chair). Another trial will take place one of the days coming and the judges are going to decide whether these statements are true or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!