Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A warm day

First outfit post of the year! Yay!

It was really warm the last days, so I took the chance to wear the new clothes I had bought on Saturday. A pair of really bright jeans and a new T-shirt, both from Zara. 10 days of discount was a very good reason to give in the temptation to enter the shops, and once I was in, I wanted quite a lot of things!

When I saw this pair of jeans, I immediately fell in love with it! I mean, I rarely buy jeans, so it really got me excited! Then I couldn't think whether I have a t-shirt to match it, so I ended up waiting at the cashier's with a couple of things. I was a bit bored to take photos, so I created a collage of my look. It's not very good, but it is the first time I use www.polyvore.com.



Outfit Look- School Day
Zara jeans- 20 euros.
Zara tshirt- 10 euros.
Oozoo watch- 30 euros.
Urbanears headphones (plattan)- 75 euros.
the necklace I was wearing is like this one.mine was from Accessorize- 15 euros.
my ballerine shoes, not these- 20 euros.
a Bershka grey blazer- 30 euros.
Jansport backpack- 25 euros.

I wasnt really wearing the very same clothes, my shoes and blazer were different but....About the headphones, I don't have these, I have another model of urbanears (Tanto).


I bought it from Athens...
Now I have to go...Or I will be late to my volleyball practise!

This was my outfit! I hope you are having a good week already, see you!

6 comments:

  1. These items you've selected are gorgeous! Really nice post, I like it!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! I wish we had a Zara near us!

    We are new followers and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit! I love that colour of the pants!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!

    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit - I love the way you combined the colors! You should post actual photos, 'cause I think it would look great!!
    Have a great evening!
    xoxo
    http://gattovagabondo14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! I especially like the blazer and backpack :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!