Thursday, March 15, 2012

My first Youtube Video + DIY friendship bracelet- Candy Stripe pattern

So yes! I finally started to upload videos on youtube! :)
My first video is a how-to, Candy Striped pattern for friendship bracelets.



It is not very good quality, and camera was zooming in and out all the time, Idk why though....But it is enough for a beginner :)

What you need:


  • All you need is emboidery thread, rubber thread or waxed thread. ( I personally suggest emboidery thread)
  • You have to use at least 4 strings. The more the strings, the bigger the bracelet.
  • You can use two strings of each color, or one string, depending on the number of colors you want.
  • All strings must be around 60-65 cm (around 25 inches)

How to do it:

  • Firstly, do a knot with all the strands.
  • Then, separate the colors. If you use twice the same color, don't put both strings next to each other.
  • Take the outer string from the left and do a forwards knot to the second string. [if you don't know how to do a forwards knot, request it :) ]
  • You do a forwards knot TWICE
  • You do the same thing with the rest of the strings, until the one you started with is the outer right.
  • You repeat the same proccess all the time.
  • When you reach the length you desire, do a knot with all the strings, like in the beggining.

This is the bracelet I used in the video :)
Friendship bracelet- Candy Stripe pattern.

This is the simplest way to do the candy stripe pattern.There are also many other fun ways to do this specific one :)

I hope  you like it! What do you think of this pattern?? Try it out, and send me a response with photos of your own creations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!