Friday, March 23, 2012

Brighter Than You Think..







These days the sun was very bright - so much that I already got a little tan and a blonder hair. Actually we went on a school trip yesterday, so I had to buy new sunglasses, since I can't find anywhere my old raybans.... Today we didnt have school, so I invited some friends home and we took a couple of photos...Here you are!










Just a note- the jacket ia purple, not blue!!!! The last photo is unedited, so you see how bright it is today :)


Eyewear- Bershka 9.99
Jacket- Reebok
Blouse- Bershka 7.99

Kisses, 



5 comments:

  1. Really cute sunglasses! I am definitely enjoying the sun and warmer weather! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omorfa gialakia!

    Vote for me on fashiolista contest- I'm on final!
    MaryKapsi for TheFashionGuitar
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, so it's Elen now?
    I guess I've been gone for too long =P but it seems like you are taking a pretty long break as well.
    Don't tell me you're quitting blogspot >.<
    I've made a post thanking you and Liv for giving me the blogspot rewards :)
    I hope all is well!

    Rui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sunglasses!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ωραιες φωτογραφιες!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write your thoughts about me and my blog! I will comment back, as soon as I see it. I f you want you can follow me! I always return the favour-just remember to write your blog adress, so that I can check it out and follow back!